Thai Pork Skewers
Serves: 4 to 6
Cooking Time: 10min
BBQ at its best with some asian flavours with this awesome Thai pork skewers recipe! You will surely want more after the very first bite. Bon appetit!
- 900 g pork skewers, by Maillard
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- The juice of 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced + a little for the service
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds for the service
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Place the pork skewers in a large, airtight dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Stir and pour over the pork. Close the dish, mix vigorously and reserve in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake occasionally. Remove the meat from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking to temper.
- In a large cast-iron skillet over high heat (or on the BBQ), pour a thin stream of vegetable oil and spread. Place skewers and press to mark. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes and flip the skewers. Continue cooking for 3-4 minutes or until meat is cooked and slightly pink. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds!