Smoked Meat Club Sandwich
Serves: 2 to 3
Cooking Time: 10min
Let's enhance the traditional club sandwich recipe by putting some famous Levitts smoked meat deliciousness in it. Lunch time is changed forever my dear friends!
Ingredients for the sandwich
- 500 g Montreal Levitts smoked meat by Maillard, very hot
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons coleslaw salad dressing
- 6 slices of pumpernickel bread, grilled to taste
- 8 leaves romaine heart
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon old-fashioned mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- In a bowl, add the ingredients for the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper. Mix and reserve in the fridge.
- In a bowl, add the coleslaw and dressing. Season with salt and pepper and mix. Reserve in the fridge.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on each bread slice. On the bottom slice, add half of the romaine followed by sliced tomatoes, half of the smoked meat and half of the cheese.
- Add a slice of bread, mayonnaise facing up, followed by remaining salad, cheese and smoked meat. Add the bacon and spread the coleslaw on top. Finish with the bread and press lightly to compact.
- Stitch with long toothpicks, cut in half (or in four) and serve immediately!