Veal Chops with Lime and Corona Beer
Serves: 4 to 6
Cooking Time: 35min
Have those veal chops with lime and Corona beer today! This recipe might just be the best you have ever tried. You won't believe how good is this marinade.
- 2 veal chops 450g each
- 1/2 cup Corona beer
- The juice of 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- In a bowl, add the ingredients for the marinade then season with salt and pepper. Stir.
- Place the veal chops in an airtight container and pour 3/4 of the marinade. Close the dish and shake well. Reserve in the fridge for 3 hours and shake from time to time.Reserve the fresh marinade in the fridge as well.
- Preheat the BBQ at maximum intensity. Oil the grills.
- Place the chops on the hot grills and splash with the marinade from the container. Cook for 3 minutes, rotate 45 degrees and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Flip the veal and splash with the fresh marinade. Cook for 3 minutes, rotate 45 degrees and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Close the fire directly below and continue on indirect cooking for 5 to 10 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 135°F. Baste with the marinade once in a while!
- Place the chops on a plate and cover with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before serving!