Veal Chops with Fine Herbs
Cooking Time: 20min
This veal chops recipe will conquer you at first bite, thanks to a tasty fine herbs mix. Have you ever tasted veal chops? If so, repeat. If not, what are you waiting for?
- 2 milk-fed veal loin chops, about 450g
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- Zest from one (1) lemon
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large airtight container and close it. Shake well to coat the meat entirely and refrigerate for 3 hours. Take it out some 30 minutes before cooking and bring it to room temperature.
- Bring your BBQ to 400°F (or use a grill pan over medium-high heat), lightly oil the cooking surface and grill your meat for 3 minutes. Turn the chop 45 degrees and cook another 3 minutes. Turn over and repeat the process: cooking 3 minutes, rotate, and 3 minutes again. Close the burners on one side of the BBQ; keep cooking for approximately 5-6 minutes and the chops should be done medium-rare.
- Set aside on a plate, cover with aluminum foil and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with grilled vegetables on a stick.