Crispy BBQ Chicken Legs
Serves: 4 to 6
Cooking Time: 40min
This awesome Maillard chicken legs recipe will win you over. Its BBQ crisp is spicy and oh so tasty. Cook it and try it all year long, you won't regret it, we promise.
- 6 natural chicken legs with whole back removed, by Maillard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cover the bottom of a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Sponge the chicken legs with paper towels. Place a grill on the roasting pan and place the chicken legs on top.
- In a bowl, add baking powder and spices, season with pepper to taste and mix well. Sprinkle the mixture under the chicken legs and then on the top generously then press lightly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165°F and the skin is crispy! Let stand 5 minutes before serving.