Manhattan Striploin Steaks with Chimichurri Sauce
Cooking Time: 8min
Opt for this Manhattan striploin steaks with chimichurri sauce recipe to add some more flavours to your ordinary steaks this summer. This sauce is unbelievable.
- 2 Manhattan striploin steaks, from Maillard
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- The juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- The juice of 2 lemons
- Grilled pepper
- Place the steaks in a large airtight dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add remaining ingredients for marinade then season with salt and pepper. Mix and pour the marinade over the meat. Close the dish, shake and reserve in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake occasionally. Remove the meat from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking to temper.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients for the Chimichurri sauce and season with pepper sauce to taste. Blend to a puree.
- Preheat the BBQ at maximum power. Oil the grates.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and place on the grates. Grill for 2 minutes and rotate 45 degrees. Continue cooking for 2 minutes and flip. Repeat : cook 2 minutes, rotate 45 degrees and cook 2 minutes.
- Remove the meat, place on a plate and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Let stand for 5 minutes, slice finely and drizzle with Chimichurri sauce to taste!