Chocolate-Glazed Pork Rack Chops
Cooking Time: 12min
Perfect recipe for fans of sweet and salty altogether. This pork rack chops meal unifies salty flavours, like paprika and onion salt, and decadent 70% dark chocolate.
- 4 frenched bone in pork chops, about 250 g
- Olive oil
- 50 g dark 70% chocolate, grated or very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. chilli powder
- ½ tbsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. onion salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Place the pork chops in a large airtight container and sprinkle with olive oil. Shake to ensure all of the meat is covered.
- Put all other ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Spread this mix over the meat. Close the container and let stand in the refrigerator for 3 hours. Take it out and let it stand on the counter for 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Bring the BBQ to high heat and then lower one side to the medium setting. Oil up the cooking surfaces and place the meat over the lower temperature grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes and rotate by 45 degrees. Cook another 2-3 minutes and turn the chops over. Repeat: cook 2-3 minutes, rotate and cook 2-3 minutes. At this point, your meat should be light pink depending on its thickness. Double-check and keep cooking in indirect heat if necessary.
- Set aside on a plate, cover with aluminum foil and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.