Asian Grilled Beef Striploins
Serves: 2 to 3
Cooking Time: 8min
This Asian grilled beef striploin recipe will conquer anyone. Everyone loves steak, make it good. Add some fries and a fresh Asian salad. Boom!
- 2 beef striploins, by Maillard
- 1/2 cup blond beer
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + a little for cooking
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons grilled sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 green onion sliced finely + a little for the service
- Sesame seeds, for the service
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Place beef in a large, airtight dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the ingredients for the marinade, season with salt and pepper and mix. Pour the marinade over the meat and close the dish. Mix well and refrigerate for the whole night. Shake from time to time. Remove the meat from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- In a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, add a thin stream of olive oil and add the meat. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes and flip the meat over. Continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes or until desired doneness. Place the meat on a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving!